Pneumonia Vaccine Study Self-Scheduler
To qualify for this study, participants must:
- Be 65 years of age or older
- Not have had a pneumococcal disease such as Meningitis or Pneumonia
- Not have had a previous investigational or licensed pneumonia vaccine
- Not have a history of severe allergic reactions to vaccines
- Not be receiving immunosuppressive therapy such as
- Treatments associated with organ or bone marrow transplantation or autoimmune disease
- Not have a history of cancer in the past 5 years except for treated basal cell or squamous cell skin cancer or early-stage cervical cancer
- Not have a bleeding disorder
- Not have HIV, Hepatitis B or Hepatitis C
- Additional criteria may apply
PLEASE NOTE: You must confirm your eligibility before your appointment by calling 210-949-0122, ext. 290.
< *Compensation up to $1,000 may be available for time and travel.
By signing up you agree to receive text messages and emails about this and similar studies near you. You can unsubscribe at any time. Text messages and data rates may apply.