Low Testosterone Self-Scheduler
To qualify for this study, participants must:
- Be male ages of 18-80
- Not have a BMI over 50 (Click here to calculate)
- Are you willing to participate in an overnight study?
- Are you diagnosed with Hypogonadism or have at least 1 of the following symptom(s)?
- Symptoms include: low testosterone, decreased sexual desire or libido, decreased spontaneous erections (ex. morning erections), decreased energy or fatigue/feeling tired, low or depressed mood, loss of body hair(axillary and pubic) or reduced shaving, hot flashes
- Not have history of treatment with growth hormone, anti-estrogen treatment within 90 days
- Not have history or current prostate or breast cancer
- Not have history of severe sleep apnea
- Not use nicotine-containing products (snuff, nicotine patch, nicotine chewing gum, mock cigarettes, or inhalers) in the last 6 months
- Not have hepatitis B or C and not have HIV
- Not work night shifts
- Not have taken any investigational medication in the last 30 days
- Other criteria may apply. You must call 210-949-0122, ext. 290 to verify eligibility
PLEASE NOTE: You must confirm your eligibility before your appointment by calling 210-949-0122, ext. 290.
*Compensation up to $2,412 may be available for time and travel.
By signing up you agree to receive text messages and emails about this and similar studies near you. You can unsubscribe at any time. Text messages and data rates may apply.