CMV Vaccine Self-Scheduler
Please use this self-scheduler to help predetermine if you may qualify for a paid Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Vaccine Research Study at Clinical Trials of Texas.
Qualified Participants Must:
- Be a male or female between ages 16-40 and for:
- Female participants 20 years and older, have or anticipate having direct exposure (in the home, socially, or occupationally) to children aged 5 and younger.
Direct exposure is defined as either:
- a) participant is the parent
- b) participant has close contact (feeding, diaper changes, childcare/supervision) for at least 8 hours per week
- Not be pregnant
- Be in good general health
- Be of childbearing potential and not be:
- Surgically sterile
- Additional criteria may apply.
You must call Clinical Trials of Texas at 210-949-0122 before your appointment to verify screening qualification.
Qualified participants receive up to $1,762.