Birth Control Self-Scheduler
To qualify for this study, participants must:
- Be 18-35 years old or 14-17 years old with parent/guardian consent
- Be a sexually active woman of child bearing potential
- Have history of regular menstrual cycles of 21 to 35 days
- Be willing to not use other forms of contraception while testing birth control that is approved overseas
- Not plan to have children for at least one year
- Not have a partner who is known to be sterilized, or infertile
- Other criteria may apply
PLEASE NOTE: You must confirm your eligibility before your appointment by calling 210-949-0122, ext. 290.
*Compensation up to [$Stipend] may be available for time and travel.
By signing up you agree to receive text messages and emails about this and similar studies near you. You can unsubscribe at any time. Text messages and data rates may apply.