Research Recruitment Specialist
- Part-time (flexible daytime hours) or Full-time (with benefits)
- Great opportunity for pre-medical students
Excel Medical Clinical Trials, LLC is seeking a Study Subject Recruiter for a busy and rapidly growing research site in Boca Raton.
Candidate must possess the following:
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Exceptional professionalism.
- Commitment to excellence and quality patient care.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with Clinicians and the research team.
- Ethical compass that compels the candidate to be honest, detail-oriented, and self-driven.
- High level critical thinking skills.
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of all active study protocols.
- Daily recruitment activities for all assigned enrolling protocols.
- Call potential study participants and conduct thorough phone screening.
- Schedule interested study participants on daily visit calendar.
- Review research database to identify potential study subjects for multiple Phase 1-4 FDA regulated clinical trials.
- Enter pertinent medical history and demographic information from potential study participants into computerized database.
- Request medical reports from General Practitioners as needed.
- Communicate with community physicians/staff and answer questions about study protocols.
- Assist with the general maintenance of the database.
- Provide administrative support as assigned.
- Prepare and mail any recruitment materials to community and physician offices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Proficient knowledge of medical terminology.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Clear understanding of GCP regulatory requirements.
- Science background. Pre-med preferred.
- Previous experience with electronic medical records is preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time